* Checks are also welcome, please send them to: P.O. Box 288, Millwood, VA 22646
2. Shop! Choose Wildlife Vet Care while shopping online with Amazon. By using Amazon Smile, 0.5% of every purchase you make will be donated to WVC. Visit smile.amazon.com to select Wildlife Vet Care (you will need to sign into your account). Please remember to use the smile.amazon.com link each time your shop.
3. Tell your family and friends about our work by following and liking Wildlife Vet Care on Facebook.
4. If you cannot donate your time or money, we also accept any of the following supplies.
- Paper Towels
- Dawn Dish Detergent
- HE Detergent
- Fish (frozen minnows)
- Bird Seed and Suet
- Red Rubber Feeding Tubes – ALL SIZES
- Gram scale
- Baby Scale
- Reptile Cages – Vision Cages http://www.lllreptile.com/catalog/37-vision-cages-and-tubs
- Antibiotics, Dewormers, Antifungals, Ophthalmic medications, Meloxicam (** Veterinary medications can be donated only to licensed veterinarians. Call Dr.Burwell at 540-664-9494)
- Red rubber feeding tubes and catheters
- Blood tubes
- Slides and coverslips
- Syringes and needles
- Plumb Formulary
- Printer Paper (White and Colors)
- Clip Boards
- All size bird perches for the hospital cages
- Owl boxes
- Outdoor cages for raptors and mammals
- Volunteer to be a transporter of injured wildlife to the hospital or to take them back home once they have recovered and let them go.
- Volunteer to help build cages.
Thank you for your support in helping our feathered and furry friends get well!